Crosstex's CSR Sterilization wrap is a general purpose sterilization
wrap for use with EtO, steam or gamma irradiation to create a barrier to
airborne or waterborne contamination. Outstanding liquid repellency.
Petroleum free - manufactured from environmentally-friendly cellulose
material made from wooden pulp. Eliminates skin sensitivity issues
associated with oily residues inherent in plastic based wraps.
- Highest bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) available.
- Highly permeable - no wet packs.
- Bacterial barrier to both airborne and waterborne contamination.
- Outstanding liquid repellancy - water, alcohol, iodine.
- Even texture to permit immediate visual detection of small pinholes/tears.
- Meets flammable fabrics act (FFA) requirements.