The AED 3 is the newest defibrillation platform from ZOLL.
It is easy to use, easy to maintain, and reliable because it has the latest technology onboard.- You can reconfigure it, upgrade software to the latest Guidelines, and download event data files easily using the interactive touchscreen and onboard USB port.
- Orient it the way you need it in a rescue: lay it flat like most AEDs, or stand it upright for the same easy viewing available in most professional defibrillators.
- Use it in two successive rescues and retain both event data files for later download.
- Activate multiple languages.
- Rely on its ruggedness. The ZOLL AED 3 passes the one-meter drop test and has an IP55 rating for dust and water ingress.
- Choose which shock technology is right for your rescuers: the standard ZOLL AED 3 Semiautomatic model for rescuers who want to control shock delivery, or the ZOLL AED 3 Automatic model for automatic shock delivery after a three-second countdown.
- CPR Uni-padz can defibrillate both children and adults
Other great advantages to the Zoll AED 3:
- Costs significantly less to maintain than almost any other AED.
- CPR Uni-padz work for both children and adults. No need to buy special pediatric pads.
- 5 year shelf life for CPR Uni-padz and the battery.
- 6 year standard warranty (additional 2 years with registration)
- No other AED requires you to replace pads and battery only once in the first 10 years of service.
- Includes CPR Uni-padz Universal electrodes and Zoll AED 3 battery
How It Works:
The CPR Uni-padz Electrodes sense and report the motion of rescuers’ chest compressions to the ZOLL AED 3.
During an adult rescue, audio and text prompts let rescuers know when to “Push harder” and when they are doing “Good compressions.”
The compression depth bar gauge shows rescuers the depth of each compression in real time.
The metronome detects compressions and encourages rescuers to compress at a rate of at least 100 compressions per minute.
Please refer to the brochure & technical spec sheet (linked under the "Product Brochures & MSDs" tab) for more details.
- 1 Zoll AED 3 Fully Automatic Defibrillator
- 1 CPR Uni-Padz Universal (Adult/Pediatric) electrodes with 5 year shelf life
- 1 AED 3 Battery Pack
- 1 Rescue pack with scissors, razor, wipes, CPR shield and gloves
- 1 canaPHEM on site window sticker
- Operators manual, quick start guide, and rescue reference poster