Valuemed Professional Products Ltd. is a privately held Canadian provider of products and service to the total healthcare market. Since 1988, we have been serving our customers with quality equipment, consumables, and our in-depth knowledge of marketplace changes. Our extensive transportation network brings products to your door promptly wherever you are in Canada. Valuemed is committed to superior service in niche and rural areas, as well as the major urban markets.
Our 40,000 square foot distribution facility offers wholesale distribution across Canada in a timely manner via our courier partners.
We deliver Better Value
- Our “Customer First” philosophy. Taking care of our customers is the foundation of Valuemed, and everything we offer as a company is to help ensure a smooth positive experience. Complete customer satisfaction is our #1 goal.
- Fair and reasonable pricing. Because we’re a more compact company, we don’t have the outrageous overhead of many large competitors, and can in turn offer you better pricing.
- Friendly knowledgeable service. Top notch advice and service is just a phone call away. Many of our employees have previous experience in dental or medical fields, and are more than happy to help you in any way they can.
- Over 30 years of experience. We’ve been serving Canadians with quality medical and dental products since 1988.
- More choices. From our 10,000+ products, to our various ordering options, you can order all of the supplies you need the way that works best for you.
- We're always growing! The healthcare market is constantly growing and changing, and we’re learning and changing as a company to keep pace. As Oprah Winfrey said, “"We can't become what we need to be by remaining what we are." We hope you want to grow with us!
We value our relationships and want to hear from you. If you have comments or suggestions, feel free to contact us anytime.
Our GREEN/LEAN Initiatives
Valuemed has adapted a green and lean commitment to efficiency and environmental stewardship. These initiatives are ongoing and include:
- Reuse and recycle of cardboard and packaging materials.
- Reuse and recycle of pallets.
- Specialty lighting in our facilities to reduce electricity consumption.
- Reduction of heat and air conditioning use when buildings are not inhabited.
LEAN - Our commitment to LEAN reflects in our use of electronic records, website connections and donations of overage inventory to charitable organizations.
Service across Canada
We have experienced territory managers situated across the country to offer you help and service. Our 3 warehouses are located in strategic locations to guarantee fast order delivery, whether you live in east, west, or central Canada. Of course, our website is available 24/7, and our customer service representatives are always ready to help during office hours.
Head Office & Western Distribution Centre
16410 117 Ave NW
Toll Free: 1-800-919-8444
Central Distribution Centre - Saskatchewan
2366 Avenue C N
Eastern Distribution Centre - Ontario
695 Bishop Street
If you’re interested in joining our team, we’d like to hear from you! We’re always looking for reliable, hard-working, experienced people. Please send your resume, cover letter, and/or CV to email@example.com.