How do I return an item?
VALUEMED PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTS STANDARD RETURN GOODS POLICY
1) All returns must be authorized by Valuemed designated employee.
2) Each request must include a returned goods authorization form to be included in return shipment.
3) The RGA form must be completed by a Valuemed customer service agent, who will advise method of transportation and shipping instructions.
4) Goods shipped in error by Valuemed are to be returned collect- NO restocking charge will be applied.
5) Goods returned in error by customer are subject to restocking charges or shipping charges to be determined at time of authorization.
6) Any errors, issues and or shortages MUST be reported to Valuemed customer service within 5 business days of delivery.
7) Returns are NOT authorized for the following:
- Any item not purchased from Valuemed
- Any item purchased on a “ special order basis”
- Expired or short dated products ( less than 6 months dating)
- Any product for which special storage is required ( i.e. refrigeration)
- Partial units of sale
- Items past 60 days of receipt of goods
- Products not in resaleable condition or not in original packaging
8) Procedures for handling damaged goods and freight claims:
- Inspect all shipments the day they are received
- Any shipments damaged in transit requires an inspection from the delivering carrier
- Noticeable damage must be noted on the consignee copy of the freight bill at the time of the delivery, or the claim will be disallowed.
- Concealed damage must be reported, and a request for inspection made within 3 days of delivery.
- Inspection results in a damage report, which is mandatory when filing a claim, per department of transport regulations.
- Retain the merchandise in received packaging until carrier inspection is completed.
- Contact the delivering carrier for the inspection time within 3 days of receipt of goods.
- Notify Valuemeds customer service representative and provide all detailed supporting information.
- There are no warranties, which extend beyond the description and directions set for the product on the labelling of the products purchased from Valuemed. Unless products are used according to directions on the label or manufactures instruction inserts, all warranties expressed or implied, including warranty or merchantability or fitness, are specifically excluded.
Request a RGA (Return Goods Authorization #)